Tips to Reduce Tummy Fat
Submitted by: Kya Grace
For human beings their body is their first priority. A fit toned body is probably of the primary importance for each and every individual. Tummy flab is characterized by a big wobbly flab on the stomach. According to the statistics of National Center of Health, 142 million Americans lie in the category of overweight people out of which 73 million are overweight men and 30.7 million are obese.
Lack of exercise and over-eating are not the only causes of obesity. Eating late at night, poor posture, improper digestion are some of the unhealthy habits that entail a flab on our stomach. Genes have a significant role in influencing fat distribution. Menopause in women is also a reason for a bulging stomach as after menopause fat begins to store in different areas mostly on the stomach. Stress is also one of the major factors that contribute to belly fat. Discussed below are some tips to tackle tummy fat.
Healthy nutritional diet
Exercise helps in reducing 50% of the tummy flab and the rest can be slenderized by adhering to a proper nutritional diet. A healthy nutritional diet includes oatmeal for the morning breakfast, along with some eggs if needed. While oats are rich in fibers and stay for hours in your stomach, eggs contain vitamin B12 that is very essential in order to metabolize fats.
Remember that you should never skip your meals especially breakfast as it helps kick-start your metabolism. It is suggested to use only olive oil for cooking as it helps to keep your cholesterol under control and also satiates craving. Lunch should mainly comprise of beans and legumes as they have low calories and are rich in fibers.
Apart from pulses, whole grains should also be a part of your meal. Dinner should preferably be the lightest meal. It is recommended to have only salad mainly rich in fibers in the form of broccoli, spinach etc. The in take of proteins and carbohydrates should be avoided at night.
Other food items
Peanut butter helps to improve your digestive system and also prevents belly bloat. But make sure that you don’t consume more than two tablespoons a day.
Skim milk- In order to reduce your flab it is necessary to pick up fat free milk rather than the full fat versions.
Tea, Especially green tea contains antioxidants that help to speed up the process of metabolism. Preferably without sugar to keep the calorie count low. So you can afford four cups of tea a day.
1. Lie down on your back. Place your palms on the floor right next to your buttocks. Bend your knees upwards in the direction of your chest. Now slowly bring your legs back.
2. While you lie flat on your back, place your hands crossed on your chest. Bend your knees. Now slowly raise yourself up and as you reach the top exhale. As you come back to your beginning position, inhale. Perform this at least 25-30 times thrice a week.
3. Lie on your back and bend forward attempting to touch your heal. Hold it for a second and then inhale slowly as you lower your back.
* Don’t eat anything within three hours of bedtime.
* Drink plenty of water at least 8 to 9 glasses a day.
* Eat smaller meals more often rather than 2-3 heavy meals.
* Try avoiding diary products.
* Don’t only restrict yourself to a healthy diet. Once in a while treat yourself with your favorite dessert.
About the Author: If you'd like to signup for a session at Sydney Bootcamp, or a free Boot Camp Sydney consultation, visit Personal Trainers Sydney.
Permanent Link: http://www.isnare.com/?aid=652612&ca=Wellness%2C+Fitness+and+Diet