How To Apply Blush On Round FaceHow To Apply Blush On Round Face by by Saara John
Blush is an integral part of your makeup routine and a round face is the perfect shape to experiment on. The perfect blush gives your cheeks a chiselled look and makes your face appear slimmer. A perfect well finished coloured blush gives your face the photogenic look that you were aspiring for. Blush application differs in face shapes. When it comes to applying blush on a round face, you need to keep a few things in mind and follow a step to step process on how to apply blush on a round face.
Few Basics before application of blush on round face
- Choose the right colour of the blush that will best suit your skin complexion. If you have a pale complexion, choose the light pink shades; else choose rosy or red shades for fairer complexion. For a dusky or tanned complexion, choose peach shades to give your face a chiselled look.
- Never use shimmer or glitter combined with blush for your cheeks.
- If you are applying a powder blush, do not apply it directly on the foundation. Apply a moisturizer before you use blush, or else it will lead to patchiness on the face. After application of moisturizer, it is safe to evenly apply the blush on your face.
- If you are using a cream blush, apply it with a powdered compact base. This will reduce blotchiness.
- Avoid using finger tips, sponges, cotton, or swabs for the application of blush. Always use a good quality brush that has super fine bristles which eases the application of blush.
- Choose a lighter colour than your complexion to ensure that blush stands out giving you a beautiful look.
Following are the makeup tips for a round face that will guide you on the perfect technique of applying blush on round face
- Firstly use the blush around the smallest area between the hairline and eyebrows. This gives you a slimmer look on the forehead thereby giving a contoured finish.
- Suck you cheeks in and apply two to three strokes of blush along the sides of the cheek. Cover the entire area from the mouth point till the below of the ear.
- Blush is not mandatorily used only on the cheeks, but can be used around the nose as well. Blush gives a sharpened look around your nose. Using a brush, apply the blush along both the sides of the nose. Avoid using blush over the nose bone.
- A round face looks perfect due to its chin. Leaving the chin uncovered leaves an unfinished look. Give one gentle swipe of the blush at the two sides of the chain. Take care not to over apply blush on the chin, as it gives the makeup a messy appearance.
It is extremely fortunate to have a round face, as application of blush is an easier process compared to other face shapes. Follow these simple techniques of applying blush on round face. Apply the perfect blush and make your face stand out in the crowd. Get those eyes rolling now!
DIY Make Up Tips
Article Source: http://www.articlesphere.com/Article/How-To-Apply-Blush-On-Round-Face/399835